EE Fibre Broadband with Apple TV 4K
Averages 36Mb download speed
While EE offer 4G packages, this is a standard broadband package through your existing landline.
Special offer: 18 months reduced price + Includes BT Sport + 5GB mobile data boost!
Add PAYG calls for £2 a month or Anytime calls for £8 per month!
|Speed||Usage||Contract||Setup||1st Year Cost|
£40.00 for the first 18 months
annual price changes apply
No setup costs
No activation, equipment or delivery charges (half price, usually £50)
Averages 36Mb download speed
Averages 9Mb upload speed
Your provider should give speed estimates before you sign up
Average Speed is the speed achieved by 50% of customers on the same product during peak hours of 8pm to 10pm
£480.00 first year cost
Truly unlimited download/upload allowance
Minimum contract 18 months
Prices for broadband, line, call plans and call charges increase by the Consumer Price Index rate of inflation published by the Office for National Statistics in January of that year plus 3.9%, annually on the 31st of March
Telephone line must be switched to EE, line rental included in the monthly cost
Bright Box 2 802.11ac Wireless Router
EE TV Box, access catchup, on demand, pause and rewind Freeview channels, use with your smartphone or tablet for extra functionality
EE TV, over 70 Freeview channels, 13 HD channels, catchup TV, and get extra channels with NOW TV passes
£50 early cancellation credit, if you cancel your current broadband contract early to switch to EE, they'll credit your account after your new broadband's setup and you claim on the EE site with evidence that you've had to pay an early exit fee
Data Boost, mobile data allowance boosted to 5GB on all 4GEE handset plans. Boost applied to your account up to 30 days after your broadband goes live. Your plan must be an eligible 4GEE pay monthly handset or SIM only plan. EE secondary SIM only accounts, secondary sharer accounts, Orange, T-Mobile and all pay as you go plans are ineligible. You will lose the data boost if you cancel your home broadband.
EE Standard Rates
Telephone support available between 8am and 9pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 8pm on weekends. Free 24/7 online support with Ask the Community.
A year's free Norton Security Premium worth £59.99
This page relates to EE home broadband, EE mobile broadband packages are listed separately
EE Standard Rates Call Plan
A 23p connection fee applies to all non-inclusive calls.
There is an 11p/min access charge for 084 or 087 numbers. Service charges for calling these numbers may cost extra, depending on the organisation you are contacting.
|Period||Local Calls||National Calls||Mobile Calls||0845 Calls||0870 Calls||Freephone Calls|
- Truly unlimited usage available in most areas
- Truly unlimited fibre broadband services available
- Competitive phone bundles, including inclusive calls to UK mobiles
- £50 early cancellation credit if you choose to leave your current provider early
EE are now offering £50 early cancellation credit if you choose to leave your current provider early and switch to EE Broadband. Just claim on the EE site after you've switched and provide evidence of paying additional fees to cancel before the end of your previous contract.
Reasons to choose EE
- Fibre packages available - speeds averaging 67Mb available in some areas
- Ultrafast fibre rolling out in some areas - Fibre Max 2 has an average speed of 300Mb (but has very limited availability)
- Fibre products come with the cutting edge Smart Hub router with the lastest 802.11ac wireless technology
- Truly unlimited broadband - you don't have to worry about how much you download each month
- Free mobile data - get 5GB or 20GB free mobile data when you take a SIM and broadband plan together, or if you're an existing mobile customer with a pay-monthly or SIM-only plan
- £50 early cancellation buy out for switchers - offered if you're still within your contract and want to switch to EE
- No standalone broadband available - you cannot get EE broadband without taking line rental from them, too
- Longer contracts - EE's shortest contracts are 18 months, this may not suit your needs if you intend to move house or will only use the service at certain times of the year
- Older wireless tech on standard broadband - you get the old Bright Box 1 router, supporting 802.11n wireless tech, on standard broadband deals
- Annual CPI plus 3.9% price rises - prices for broadband, line, call plans and call charges will increase with the Consumer Price Index plus 3.9% in June 2021, March 2022 and then annually each March onwards
EE details last checked on 2021-07-22