EE Broadband with Line Rental
Averages 10Mb download speed
While EE offer 4G packages, this is a standard broadband package through your existing landline.
Special offer: 18 months reduced price + 10GB mobile data boost!
Add Anytime calls from only £5 per month!
|Speed||Usage||Contract||Setup||1st Year Cost|
£21.00 for the first 18 months
£10.00 total setup cost
£10.00 activation fee, no delivery charges
Averages 10Mb download speed
Averages 1Mb upload speed
Your provider should give speed estimates before you sign up
Average Speed is the speed achieved by 50% of customers on the same product during peak hours of 8pm to 10pm
£262.00 first year cost
Truly unlimited download/upload allowance
Minimum contract 18 months
You should be informed of any mid-contract price rises and then given 30 days to optionally leave your contract without penalty
Telephone line must be switched to EE, line rental included in the monthly cost
Inclusive Bright Box 802.11n Wireless Router
£50 early cancellation credit, if you cancel your current broadband contract early to switch to EE, they'll credit your account after your new broadband's setup and you claim on the EE site with evidence that you've had to pay an early exit fee
EE Standard Rates
Double Data Boost, mobile data allowance boosted from 5GB to 10GB on all 4GEE handset plans. Boost applied to your account up to 30 days after your broadband goes live. Your plan must be an eligible 4GEE pay monthly handset or SIM only plan. EE secondary SIM only accounts, secondary sharer accounts, Orange, T-Mobile and all pay as you go plans are ineligible. You will lose the data boost if you cancel your home broadband.
Telephone support available 7am to 11pm 7 days a week. Free 24/7 online support.
Email accounts included with all deals
A year's free Norton Security Premium worth £59.99
You are viewing the version of this deal available in EE low cost network areas with an 18 month contract. There is a more expensive and shorter contract version of this deal available in EE low cost network areas with a 12 month contract.
This page relates to EE home broadband, EE mobile broadband packages are listed separately
EE Standard Rates Call Plan
A 21p connection fee applies to all non-inclusive calls.
There is an 11p/min access charge for 084 or 087 numbers. Service charges for calling these numbers may cost extra, depending on the organisation you are contacting.
|Period||Local Calls||Other Customers||National Calls||0845 Calls||0870 Calls||Freephone Calls|
- Truly unlimited usage available in most areas
- Truly unlimited fibre broadband services available
- Competitive phone bundles, including inclusive calls to UK mobiles
- £50 early cancellation credit if you choose to leave your current provider early
EE are now offering £50 early cancellation credit if you choose to leave your current provider early and switch to EE Broadband. Just claim on the EE site after you've switched and provide evidence of paying additional fees to cancel before the end of your previous contract.
Reasons to choose EE
- Fibre packages available - speeds averaging 67Mb available in some areas
- Fibre products come with the Bright Box 2 router with the lastest 802.11ac wireless technology
- Truly unlimited broadband - you don't have to worry about how much you download each month
- Can be one of the lowest priced phone and broadband suppliers - good value if you make a lot of calls, especially with 1000 monthly minutes for calls to mobile phones on some bundles
- £50 early cancellation buy out offered if you're still within your contract and want to switch to EE
- No standalone broadband available - you have to take EE's line rental and at least their inclusive weekend calls in order to get home broadband. This might not be the best choice for you if you don't intend to make any calls
- Longer contracts - EE's shortest contracts are 12 months, this may not suit your needs if you intend to move house or will only use the service at certain times of the year
EE details last checked on 2019-01-17