Plusnet Unlimited Broadband and Phone
Averages 10Mb download speed
Special offer: 12 months reduced price!
Fixed price guaranteed - no broadband or line rental price rise for the length of the contract!
Add Evening & Weeked calls for £4 a month or Unlimited calls for £8 a month!
|Speed||Usage||Contract||Setup||1st Year Cost|
£23.99 for the first 12 months
£50.00 total setup cost
£50.00 activation fee, no delivery charges
Averages 10Mb download speed
Up to 1Mb upload speed
Your provider should give speed estimates before you sign up
Average Speed is the speed achieved by 50% of customers on the same product during peak hours of 8pm to 10pm
£337.88 first year cost
Truly unlimited download/upload allowance
Minimum contract 1 month, just give 14 days notice to cancel at any time after your first month
Telephone line must be switched to Plusnet, line rental included in the monthly cost
N-Rated Wireless Router
Only pay for the calls you use, with free calls to other Plusnet Phone customers
UK-based telephone support, available between 7:30am and 10pm, 365 days a year
Safeguard online parental controls - easily block or allow websites and categories, with no download needed. Choose Plusnet Protect when you checkout for free McAfee powered security suite of Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Anti-Spam protection
You are viewing the version of this deal available with no contract in Plusnet low cost areas. There are 3 other versions of this deal available.
Only pay for the calls you use, with free calls to other Plusnet Phone customers Call Plan
A connection fee of 23p applies to all non-inclusive calls. There is an access charge of 9.58p for numbers beginning with 084, 087, 09 and 118, plus a service charge set by the organisation you are calling. Calls to other Plusnet Phone customers are inclusive at all times, redial before 60 minutes call duration to avoid being charged. Calls to Plusnet Support are free for the duration of the call, regardless of length.
|Period||Local Calls||National Calls||Mobile Calls||0845 Calls||0870 Calls||Freephone Calls|
- Fibre broadband averaging 66Mb downloads
- Fixed price guarantee
- UK-based award winning customer service
- Available in many rural and remote areas
Reasons to choose Plusnet
- Affordable - one of the cheapest providers in the UK
- Unlimited broadband - no download or upload usage allowances
- Fibre packages available - speeds averaging 66Mb download and 18Mb upload available in enabled areas
- Fixed price guarantee - your price won't go up during your minimum contract period
- Phone bundles available - add an inclusive minutes call plan to any package, from £4 additional monthly cost
- UK-based customer services - get support from a guaranteed UK call centre
- More expensive in areas outside of high competition areas - those in rural areas are most likely to be affected by this
- Well above average complaint levels - Ofcom figures for January 2020 show Plusnet have the second highest level of complaints compared to other major broadband suppliers
Plusnet details last checked on 2020-08-05