We list a variety of different Sky TV, broadband and phone bundles with a range of different TV channel packs included, but sometimes the sheer number of choices can be overwhelming or confusing.
One of the common sources of confusion can be the difference between Sky's Entertainment Extra and Entertainment Extra+ TV packages. The price difference between the two is £5 a month, but what is the plus in Entertainment Extra+?
To help explain the difference we've put together a guide to Entertainment Extra+ from Sky outling the extra channels, HD and 3D content, TV Box Sets and enhancements to On Demand services that come with this package.
If you've decided that Entertainment Extra+ is for you, then check out the following TV, broadband and phone bundles:
- The Family Bundle with Broadband Lite - £32 per month
- The Family Bundle with Unlimited Broadband - £35.75 for 12 months, then £39 a month
- The Complete Bundle with Unlimited Broadband - £63 for 1 month then £71 until month 12, then £74.75 a month
Right now you can also benefit from the following stackable Sky offers:
- £100 Tesco Gift Card with all TV bundles when bought online
- 12 months half price unlimited broadband
- 1 month free trial of Sky Movies
All Sky broadband packages require you to take line rental with Sky at £14.50 a month and come with inclusive weekend calling.