How to get the cheapest deals on all the TV channels you want
We're living in a golden age of TV. There's never been so many incredible shows to watch, and never so many different services to watch them on.
There's a bewlidering array of choices, and it presents you with a bit of a problem. Sign up to just a few channels and you might not able to get all the programmes you want; sign up for them all and you'll end up paying a fortune.
So what's the best way to make sure you don't miss all the unmissable new shows? Do you need Sky or can you stream instead? Should you pick Netflix or NOW TV? And what's the cheapest way to watch live Premier League football?
In the search to get all the channels you want, it's so easy end up with a lot more than you actually need. That's a waste - and completely unnecessary.
Our new in-depth guide to getting the best value TV services cuts through all the confusion. Whether you want boxsets, live sports or the hottest new movies, we'll tell you how to get it for the best possible price.
We'll show you:
- The best way to catch prestige shows like House of Cards, The Crown and Game of Thrones, and how to find great deals on streaming services.
- How you can save up to £100 a year on Premier League football by streaming with NOW TV instead of getting it direct from Sky.
- How to put your old Sky dish and box to work and get access to 150+ free satellite channels.
- Where to find the most - and the cheapest - HD movies, TV and sports.
- How to get the best deals on broadband and TV bundles.
And this is only the start. The sheer range of TV options available to us all today is as vast as it is exciting. If you're still trying to figure out which services are right for you, and how you can spend the least amount of money to get them, check out our TV guide now.