Virgin Media Full House Movies TV Bundle
Averages 108Mb download speed
Virgin Media 200Mb broadband, Phone Weekends and Television with 250+ channels, a 1TB Virgin TV V6 box
Low price for the full 12 month contract + Virgin TV V6 Box + 250+ TV channels + WiFi on the Tube!
Boost your broadband to VIVID 200 and get a 2GB data SIM!
0800 083 8870
|Speed||Usage||Contract||Setup||1st Year Cost|
£62.00 for the first 12 months
£25.00 total setup cost
£25.00 activation fee (standard engineer installation may cost £40 extra if required instead of Quickstart Self-Install), no delivery charges
Averages 108Mb download speed
Averages 6Mb upload speed
Your provider should give speed estimates before you sign up
Average Speed is the speed achieved by 50% of customers on the same product during peak hours of 8pm to 10pm
£769.00 first year cost
Truly unlimited download/upload allowance
Minimum contract 12 months
You should be informed of any mid-contract price rises and then given 30 days to optionally leave your contract without penalty
Telephone line must be switched to Virgin Media, line rental included in the monthly cost
Inclusive SmartCall, use the free app to use inclusive calls from your Virgin home phone talk plan on your mobile over WiFi
Virgin TV Anywhere, watch TV on your PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone with the TV Anywhere App. Available content depends on your Virgin package.
WiFi on the Tube, get free WiFi access on the London Underground
Virgin Media Talk Weekends, call plan offering unlimited weekend calls to UK landlines (numbers starting 01, 02 and 03)
Virgin TV V6 Box, pause and rewind live TV, record up to 1TB of content, 4K Ultra HD supported, record up to 6 shows at once, view on demand content, stream recordings to other V6 and TiVo boxes in your home, and even find your missing remote!
Virgin Media Hub 3 802.11ac Wireless Router
Virgin Media TV 250+ channels, television service including 60+ HD channels, Sky channels, FOX, 19 music channels, Discovery Channels, Disney Channel, SyFy and Eurosport. On demand films and TV available, including free TV on demand and Catch-Up TV
24 hour technical support by phone or online
11 email addresses
Free anti-malware protection, firewall and parental controls for up to 3 PCs
Virgin Media Talk Weekends Call Plan
Connection fee of 21p applies to chargeable calls, such as those outside of the inclusive period, service numbers excluded.
Access charge of 11.25p per minute will apply to 087x/084x service numbers called outside of the inclusive calling period. Non-inclusive calls to these numbers will be subject to additional service charges from the owner of the phone number, which will not exceed 7p per minute or 7p per call for 084x numbers and will not exceed 13p per minute or 13p per call for 087x numbers.
First 60 minutes of inclusive calls are free, minutes used thereafter charged at the standard rate and the connection fee will apply. Hang up and redial to avoid these costs.
|Period||Local Calls||Other Customers||National Calls||0845 Calls||0870 Calls||Freephone Calls|
|All other times||12p/minute||12p/minute||12p/minute||11.25p/minute||11.25p/minute||Free|
Weekend: Midnight Friday - Midnight Sunday
About Virgin Media
- Fastest widely available broadband speed - with average download speeds of 516Mb on their fastest packages
- Large range of TV and phone broadband bundles available, as well as broadband-only packages
- Line rental cheaper than BT, also available with no phone line or line rental required
- Technical support and repairs are free of charge
- Free Hub 3 router with advanced 802.11ac wireless technology with all deals
- Free wi-fi on the London Underground
Reasons to choose Virgin Media
- No need for line rental if you opt for a broadband-only deal - cable to the property allows for broadband-only packages
- Fastest widely available provider in the UK, averaging 516Mb download speed, more than 7 times that of BT fibre, which is currently averaging 67Mb on its fastest speed
- Consistently the fastest of the big national providers in our monthly speed test report
- Hub 3 router standard on all deals offers 802.11ac advanced wireless technology with faster speeds at a distance
- Equipment is 'rented', meaning Virgin provides free repairs and replacements (provided that the customer hasn't abused the equipment)
- No switching hassle - different technology, can run concurrently with ADSL while one or the other is set up
- TV services provided by underground high speed cables so not affected by storms or heavy usage of your broadband service
- Rated highest for reliability out of all TV with broadband providers by Broadband.co.uk vistors
- Only available to around 60% of the UK, ruling out the vast majority of rural areas, but their footprint is growing
- Installation can be more complex if your home hasn't been connected to Virgin Media before
Virgin Media details last checked on 2019-05-14