Sky Fibre Max
Averages 63Mb download speed
Sky Fibre Unlimited is the ideal packages for people who need high speed internet for gaming, large file downloads and for streaming HD television. It is currently available in around 75% of homes in the UK, with more areas being upgraded over the next couple of years.
Existing Sky customers can upgrade here!
Hurry, ends soon! 18 months reduced price + free Anytime calls + no activation fee online!
Add a Sky Talk package to your order from just £4 a month!
0800 083 2414
|Speed||Usage||Contract||Setup||1st Year Cost|
£27.00 for the first 18 months
£9.95 total setup cost
No activation fee when you sign up online, £9.95 equipment postage and packaging
Averages 63Mb download speed
Averages 18Mb upload speed
Your provider should give speed estimates before you sign up
Average Speed is the speed achieved by 50% of customers on the same product during peak hours of 8pm to 10pm
£333.95 first year cost
Truly unlimited download/upload allowance
Minimum contract 18 months
You should be informed of any mid-contract price rises then given 30 days to optionally leave your contract without penalty (Note, Sky contact terms allow one 10% price increase on any TV component of your package in the first year)
Telephone line must be switched to Sky, line rental included in the monthly cost
Sky WiFi , unlimited broadband when you're out and about
Sky Q Hub, Sky's best ever hub allowing up to 64 devices to connect at once, with reliable dual-band wireless technology supporting both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, capable of 3 times faster data transfer speeds over much longer distances with Wireless AC compatible devices
Sky Talk Anytime UK
24 hour technical support
Several Sky Yahoo email addresses
Free Parental Controls on up to 3 PCs plus a 12 month trial of McAfee Internet Security Suite
Sky Talk Anytime UK Call Plan
A 15.9p connection fee applies to all non-inclusive, mobile and international calls. A 9.5p per min Access Charge applies to service calls to 084, 087, 09 and 118 numbers for the duration of non-inclusive calls.
Inclusive calls last for an hour, after which you will be charged at standard rates. Hang up and redial to avoid these charges.
|Period||Local Calls||Other Customers||National Calls||0845 Calls||0870 Calls||Freephone Calls|
- TV options are second to none with Sky Q and Sky Go
- Truly unlimited broadband available
- Fibre broadband services available
- Wide range of combined phone/TV/broadband packages
- Free access to thousands of Sky Wi-Fi hotspots
Reasons to choose Sky
- Fibre packages available - Fibre Max has speeds averaging 63Mb
- Truly unlimited broadband - with no caps or traffic management
- Large range of TV packages - virtually anyone can get TV from Sky as it's supplied by satellite and doesn't depend on cable or broadband speed
- Sky Q box - all new Sky TV customers get the industry-leading Sky Q box as standard
- On Demand - catch up on TV you've missed, or choose from a large selection of TV box sets and movies
- Sky Go - watch the channels available on your TV subscription on tablets, Xbox, laptops and phones where there is a broadband, wireless or 4G connection available
- Free wi-fi for Sky Broadband customers - unlimited wi-fi in popular high street locations around the UK
- Customer satisfaction - Sky has one of the lowest customer complaint levels in Ofcom's quarterly broadband, telecoms and TV complaint reports and has been reported as having the highest or joint highest broadband customer satisfaction level out of the 'big 5' providers since 2009
- Expensive outside of Sky network areas - Sky Broadband Connect is also slower and has a traffic management policy in place
- No standalone broadband available - although Sky Broadband can be taken without TV, phone line rental must be paid on all packages
- No short contracts - standard contracts are 12 months with no shorter options available
- Satellite dish needed for TV packages - not for the aesthetically-conscious, though Sky dishes are as discrete as such things can be
Sky details last checked on 2019-01-18